I pay referral fees if the referral results in a hire. Therefore, if the position
described below is not a match for you (i.e. qualifications, location,etc) but you know
of someone who would be qualified/interested in this opportunity, please contact me right away.
Bill Law, Recruiter:

Position: DB2 DBA Positions

Salary Range: 75-90K..depends on experience.
Excellent opportunity with long term career growth in financially stable company.
Excellent relocation and benefits.

The DBA will be responsible for scripting, design/analysis, installation, monitoring,
maintaining, trouble shooting and tuning DB2 UDB databases for customers remotely and on site.
Project management responsibilities include identifying the scope of assigned projects,
generating solutions to technical issues, reporting analysis and results and providing
deliverable in a timely manner.

-Solid experience with DB2 and 3 years of one of the following RDMS's: Oracle, MS SQL Server,
-Must have Shell Scripting experience on a UNIX platform (AIX or Linux).
-Data Modeling and other Development DBA Skills.
-Experience with large Relational database implementations( large databases, replication,
cluster-based) and other high availability environments.
-Self motivated and team player with strong track record in customer satisfaction.
-Sucessful project implementation.

-Company will administer and candidate will Successfully complete an analytical APTITUDE EXAM.

*Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.

For immediate consideration, please send your resume as a Word attachment along
with the position number that you are qualified for to:
OraStaff, Inc.
Email: oraman@verizon.net
Please use job code: DBForums/Lansing/DB2 DBA/BR
ph: 1-800 -549-8502

All Submissions are handled in confidence.

*We pay referral fees.
So please contact me if you know of anyone who would be qualified/interested
in the position described above- if it is not a match for your skills.
Bill Law