Unanswered: Looking for a good customer relations management (CRM) system with filemaker back end

H everyone,

First post here, thanks for having me.

We recently moved our systems to a mac, and now we're looking for a customer relations management program to use to manage the day to day with our customers.

We were using QuickBooks Customer Manager on the PC, and we're looking for something that functions in the same way, but uses Filemaker as the database.

Anything that works like customer manager (with or without filemaker) would be a great help.

I've spent days on google and i'm not coming up with anything. I am hoping someone out there knows of something whether complete or not that I could look into.

Thanks in advance!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails namerecrdco_lg.gif  

What about this for a starting point?

FileMaker Pro ERP/CRM Software System

Hi,

BusinessMan is a fully fledge Business Management Software application developed in FileMaker Pro. It has a comprehensive Customer Management CRM software module, as well as of business software modules such as invoicing suppliers, prospects, jobs, resource scheduling, stock control, contract and inventory management and so much more. BusinessMan also fully integrates with QuickBooks:

BusinessMan CRM Software - FileMaker PRO Database design and bespoke software applications for Mac & Windows

We are FileMaker developers, and we apppreciate that everyone runs their business in their own way, therefore we can customise BusinessMan to suit your needs as we have developed it from the ground up.

As you are aware, being developed in FileMaker Pro, it will also run exactly the same on a Mac as it will a PC. It is also compatible with FileMaker Go - the new App in the Apple App store which allows you to run your FileMaker appplication on your iPhone and iPad.

Please let me know if you are still looking for a customer system to manage your business.

Have a great day,

Jamie Thompson.

Computech IT Services Ltd
    http://www.computech-it.co.uk
    Last edited by BusinessMan; 07-22-10 at 03:52.

Great Post

Excellent post Jamie and thanks for the information. I have come across networking friends recently who have been experiencing the same issues.

Quote Originally Posted by chriscozi View Post
    Detail

It's free, too.

I tried to open that link you have given in your post..!!
    But it was not working.I guess either I have a slow internet connectivity or the link is broken..So check it yourself and if it is broken then post it again..!!
    Mortgage Broker Richmond Hill
    Last edited by Marcelo2; 09-10-11 at 03:20.

SugarCRM has been satisfactory to many users. You might wanna check and see if it can satisfy your needs too. It has an email client, project management functionality and plug-Ins for Microsoft Office.

You might also wanna check this blog for more lists of alternatives. You can check its features and compare them with each other.

Quote Originally Posted by chriscozi View Post

Mine too, the link is broken. Hope to see what’s in the link.

bruleur de graisse naturel
    Last edited by Eunnah; 01-10-12 at 21:22.

Take a look at:

FileMaker based CRM database for Mac & Windows | Nutshell CRM

pricing starts at NZ$359, which is about US$290. you can contact for a demo / more info.

Looking for a good customer relations management (CRM) system

Hi..
    Take a look at LionSCRM- several business marketing software packages.
    Lion SCRM consists of software packages includes Leads & Email Management, Road, vehicle & construction management system, sales customer relationship management software and so on. It definitely suits all your needs.
    All software's are web-based.
    URL: http://www.lionscrm.com/

Looking for a good customer relations management (CRM) system

Hi..
    Lionscrm has many user-friendly features to manage all your customer’s sales & marketing activities up to the date. It’s web-based CRM software.
    Last edited by Nishaa; 11-22-14 at 07:28.

Provided Answers: 59
    Just a heads up be aware:-
    that Nishaa hails from the same state and city in India as lionscrm.

also mat83 hails from the same city in New Zealand as teamdf.

That doesn't mean the product is good / bad / whatever, just be aware that these links may be covert advert for the product under the guise of a seemingly suggestion. There's nowt wrong with promoting products that meet the OP's requirements. Just its good nettiquette to identify when you are promoting or advertising you or your employers product(s). If a posting advertises a product that isn't relevant to the OP's questions then its liable to get deleted. products can be advertised willy nilly in the 'marketplace' forum
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton