Unanswered: VB 6.0 & Crystal Report 8.5 - Lot of Problems

Hi all ,

We are working on a CMS project, uses VB 6.0 with reports created in Crystal Report 8.5. We are accessing data from remote server.

So, to install the CMS system, we created a package in VB, installed it on different systems on client side.

On few systems, VB CMS working well but when we tried to open Crystal Reports, always showing the message - 'Run-time error '20532': Cannot find database DLL.' and i am not able to open any of the Report to view.

I saw this problem before, so i already took precaution and added all DLL files need for the execution of Crystal Report. Even though it is showing the same error message. I search on internet, came accross the different articles suggesting me to add different DLL files, but i already added them to the package. Pleaseeee, suggest me something that will work and get me out of this biggest trouble of my life.

Apart from this, on few systems, i am not able to connect to the remote database, the database is on remote server, where my web site is and i am trying to connect from client office. It is saying '[Microsoft ODBC SQLServer Driver][DBNETLIB]SQLServer does not exist or access denied.' I checked all known things but yet not able to solve it. I feel strange that when i am
    conncting to remote server from my system, i have to do nothing (by the way, my system is development system) but on client system, its not. Please have a look at the problem.

Thanks and Regards,

SQL probably is your database... Well have you used SQLOledb Provider to make your report? If yes then before saving see to it that you removed the existing server and database name on the report... I hope this can help...