Lancaster Systems, Inc., a full-service Information Systems Consulting firm, is currently searching for an Oracle DBA to work on a 11 month + project for our client company located in the White Plains area of Westchester County, New York.

NOTE: This is W2 contract only. We are unable to work with 3rd Party Vendors or independent contractors for this client.

Description:
Evaluates and designs existing or proposed systems to structure and access databases.
Analyzes database requirements of the users, applications programming and operations.
Submits recommendations for solutions that require definition of the physical structure and functional capabilities of databases and require data security, backup, and recovery specifications.
Primary role is to support 2 large data warehouse application databases (in Oracle 8i and 9i), and 5 small transaction system applications (1 in Oracle 9i, 4 in SQL-Server 2000).
Includes production, test and development databases for each application.

REQUIRED SKILLS
Database Analysis
Oracle Database (8i and 9i)
Data Warehousing Design and techniques
Unix (preferably IBM AIX 5.x)

PLUSES
SQL Server (version 2000)
Windows 2003 Advanced Server

Please email your resume in the strictest confidence to us.

If you are not available/interested but know of someone who might be, please contact us regarding our referral fee policy.

Thank you!

Monica Rinaldi
monica_rinaldi@lancastersys.com
www.lancastersys.com