Unanswered: Access fields in Continuous forms

Hi Guys,

I currently have a subform which relates to the primary key of the main form.

This subform contains possible 'Answers' which related back the main form/table 'Question'. Each possible answer has a true of false field to show whether or not it is the correct possible answer from the question field.

Currently the subform performs correctly, in that it shows up the 3 possible answers for each question... (in continuous form view)ie all three appear at once in 'form view' - but in the subform the only one answer and one true or false attribute appear at once.

Here is where the problem is - i need to be able to access the individual field values for these 3possible answers (in VB code). I cant work out how to do this? Does anyone know how access calls them? What will the checkboxname be? The problem is because there is only one checkbox on the form in 'Design View' (to see if the answer is the correct one), but then 3 in 'Form View', I cant work out how access distinguishes between them.

Many thanks

Ross

Access references the data thru the control for the SELECTED row ... In your case: When you select an answer's row the textbox (or whatever control used to display the answer) will contain that data.
    Back to Access ... ADO is not the way to go for speed ...