Question Unanswered: Repeat Section Fun

I have many reports in the Access 2002 application that I have been working on for years that have groups headers and I usually put the column titles in the group header. This necesitates me setting repeat section to true for these reports to get these column titles repeated on the next page when the current section runs over the current page and continues on the next page. The small problem I always seem to have is that there is the occasional occurence of just the group header repeating on the top of the next page with no detail printed after it, and then a group header prints for the next section, so that I have two kind of silly looking group headers printed one on top of the other. It seems to me that maybe the data on the previous page gets very close to the bottom of the page and Access misinterprets this as having to continue and so repeats the group header on the next page. Has anyone else experienced this wierdness? Does anyone know a solution to this problem or is it just a bug in Access? Thank you in advance for your time and your responses.

Try expanding your top and/or bottom margins a little bit on the report ... If it won't make much difference on the layout ...
    Back to Access ... ADO is not the way to go for speed ...

Exclamation Unfortunately...

Sadly, removing space from the page footer only makes the problem occur elsewhere. I have screen-printed and cropped a couple of pages into a word document to show how and where the wierdness occurs. There is a footer and header for the Description field and also a page footer where the page number and date are entered. Thank you again for your time and your responses.
    Attached Files Attached Files