Unanswered: Form In MSA2K paints strangely

My client's form mashes (tecnical term meaning that adjacent textboxes look like a textbox train wreck) the input controls. On my machine, the form always looks fine. I am running 2003/xp and the client runs 2k/2k respectively.

You can see the screen painting itself as you scroll (wheel or otherwise).

I just realized that they use the sandstone background. Maybe that's it. I will try to change the form background to a less memory intensive setting and will post if that works.

I hope that an upgrade isn't the answer since this is a not-so-good-funded research study that only tries to help pregnant women to stop smoking.
    Monk
    The person who confesses ignorance shows it once; the person who conceals it shows it many times.

Provided Answers: 1
    Have you tried the ol "compact and repair" trick? Missing any references? Try exporting in 2k format?
    oh yeah... documentation... I have heard of that.

*** What Do You Want In The MS Access Forum? ***

I love the "compact and repair" solution. It solves so many problems! I'll report back if that works.
    Monk
    The person who confesses ignorance shows it once; the person who conceals it shows it many times.

Provided Answers: 1
    Indeed it does. Compact and repair is to Access what rebooting is to most other computer issues.
    oh yeah... documentation... I have heard of that.

*** What Do You Want In The MS Access Forum? ***

<OT>An oldie but goodie</OT>
    That's all - thank you.
    Testimonial:
    pootle flump
    ur codings are working excelent.

It was the sandstone. Sorry about the late reply. Busy trying to earn the benjamins!
    Monk