Unanswered: Access Global menu damaged

In Access 2000 I was building a new menu bar to be distributed as replacement for users and did not press Ctr when dragging File, View and Tools to the new bar. Stupid and careless! The deletion of View in particular meant I could not get at the new menu bar and the deletion of Tools meant I could not make the new bar the startup menu. A case study in how to make Access unusable!

I uninstalled Access, then used Registry First Aid to clean out the registry and reinstalled Access. No change.

I uninstalled Office 2000, then used Registry First Aid to clean out the registry and reinstalled it. No change.

I uninstalled Office 2000, then used Registry First Aid to clean out the registry. I then used Regedit to deleted any references to MSACCESS (there were a few) and reinstalled it. No change!

Where is the mysterious residual info stored?

I could clean the drive and reinstall everything but I think there must be a better way.

Just poking around I found:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\10.0\A ccess\Settings\CommandBars

Do you have anything here? I have 10 entries.

Bingo! Thanks for the help. I needed to look at ALL "Access" entries, as you have done.

I'll call you Unkle.