Red face Unanswered: Possibly stupid question but help needed!

Hi,
    Is there a simple way of being able to start a VB.NET project from the start? I tried putting code behind a "restart" button but there is so much code there... i.e. clearing textboxes, labels, cbo boxes, hiding frames etc...
    I was hoping to have a menu at the top of the project with a "Restart" option on it...

Any advice would be a life saver
    Regards
    H

Quote Originally Posted by Harius
    Hi,
    Is there a simple way of being able to start a VB.NET project from the start? I tried putting code behind a "restart" button but there is so much code there... i.e. clearing textboxes, labels, cbo boxes, hiding frames etc...
    I was hoping to have a menu at the top of the project with a "Restart" option on it...

H
    Just tell me why do u need one like that??
    Joydeep

The project im doing is a reservation system by which people call by telephone to an associate who operates the program. When the call is finished, instead of logging out and back in again, it needs to be restarted.
    Basically all the information used in the previous runthrough of the program will be deleted by the click of a button...

Thanks Joydeep

Provided Answers: 1
    seems like it would be easier to just delete the underlying data instead of restarting an entire application...
    oh yeah... documentation... I have heard of that.

*** What Do You Want In The MS Access Forum? ***

True. Just write an initialization sub to set text fields to "", internal variables to "", zero, etc. Call it as needed.
    Lou
    使大吃一惊
    "Lisa, in this house, we obey the laws of thermodynamics!" - Homer Simpson
    "I have my standards. They may be low, but I have them!" - Bette Middler
    "It's a book about a Spanish guy named Manual. You should read it." - Dilbert

Yea,initialization will help you to make all blank,just write one sub detailing all that u want to initialize.
    Hope u got the solution.
    Joydeep