In my .net project I have a combo box that calls up and displays details from one of the tables in my database using the autonumber in the database. It is working, the only problem is that no matter what number I select it always brings up entry number 4.

For example if I select 6 the combo box changes itself back to 4 and the textboxes are filled with entry 4s data.

This is the code I'm using

' Connects to the database VBNET where the Customer details are kept

Dim objConnection As New OleDb.OleDbConnection( _
"Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=C:\Documents and Settings\104379179\Desktop\JPHarper and co2\bin\VBNET.mdb")
Dim objCustomer_DetailsNetDA As New OleDb.OleDbDataAdapter("Select * from Customer_DetailsNet", _
Dim objCustomer_DetailsNetCB As New OleDb.OleDbCommandBuilder(objCustomer_DetailsNetDA )
Dim objDataSet As New DataSet()

Public Sub Retrieve()
' Clears DataSet of any existing data
' Fill schema
objCustomer_DetailsNetDA.FillSchema(objDataSet, SchemaType.Source, "Customer_DetailsNet")
' Fills DataSet with info from our DataAdapter
objCustomer_DetailsNetDA.Fill(objDataSet, "Customer_DetailsNET")

' Empty combo box
' Loop through each row,,adding the OwnerID to combo box
Dim i As Integer, strCurrentID As String
For i = 1 To objDataSet.Tables("Customer_DetailsNet").Rows.Coun t
strCurrentID = objDataSet.Tables("Customer_DetailsNet").Rows(i - 1).Item("Customer_ID")
' Select first item in the list
cboCompanyID.SelectedIndex = 0

End Sub

'When search is clicked will search through the database and match up the textboxes
Private Sub btnSearch_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles btnSearch.Click

End Sub
'Will fill up the textboxes with the information from the database
Public Sub FillCustomer_DetailsNet()
Dim objRow As DataRow
objRow = objDataSet.Tables("Customer_DetailsNet").Rows.Find (cboCompanyID.SelectedItem.ToString)
txtName.Text = objRow.Item("Company_Name")
ContactName.Text = objRow.Item("Contact_Name")
txtAddress1.Text = objRow.Item("Address")
txtAddress2.Text = objRow.Item("City")
txtNo.Text = objRow.Item("Telephone")
txtVat.Text = objRow.Item("Vat_Number")

End Sub

Private Sub Form1_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load

End Sub

- If any body has any ideas I'd love to hear them thanks