Question Unanswered: Synchronizing Conflicts

I have made some changes to the design of the database and the data is now conflicting when we sync a replica set. The conflict viewer is giving me 6 conflicts and telling me to delete or reinsert the deleted items to resolve the conflict. I have done this but it will not correct the errors.

The table is called IncidentReport and all records have been deleted from the design master and all replicas. but still the same problem.
    Code:
    2/19/2006 4:15:32 AM
    Database	Publication	Table	Origin_DataSource	RowGuidValue	conflict_type	reason_text	
    E:\ESI New Master.mdb	(Not Specified)	IncidentReport	C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\ESI Patrol\ESI Dooley PC .mdb	{51B4895F-891E-411A-A62B-A3E3F2BF35DC}	3736	Update/delete conflict. This updated record was deleted at another replica. Either reinsert this conflict record or delete it.	
    E:\ESI New Master.mdb	(Not Specified)	IncidentReport	C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\DOCUMENTS\ESI Patrol 2.mdb	{51B4895F-891E-411A-A62B-A3E3F2BF35DC}	3736	Update/delete conflict. This updated record was deleted at another replica. Either reinsert this conflict record or delete it.	
    E:\ESI New Master.mdb	(Not Specified)	IncidentReport	E:\ESI New Master.mdb	{3E2D8043-1738-4254-86DC-0736DBC6AB3A}	3736	Update/delete conflict. This updated record was deleted at another replica. Either reinsert this conflict record or delete it.
    Any suggestions on this?
    Will Dove
    working hard is better then hardly working ...

fixed

Please disregard, I found the problem, was a simply fix I was over looking.
    Will Dove
    working hard is better then hardly working ...