How to Increase Google Position

I am working my web site many time this web is releted to internet marketing so tell me how to increase my web site and also visitors.here is my web link <<< removed >>>
    Last edited by SoftWareRevue; 03-01-06 at 09:47. Reason: Site link not needed.

ask yourself this -- dbforums is a forums web site about databases, so why would someone wishing to have information about search engine optimization post a question in the forum for purchasing products and services related to databases? wouldn't you rather post that question in a forum about search engine optimization?

of course, search engine optimization is such an over-saturated niche, i suppose that if you went to google and searched for search engine optimization, you might get some, how should i put this, "optimized" results

but i doubt very much you'd be led here to dbforums
    rudy.ca | @rudydotca
    Buy my SitePoint book: Simply SQL

i would suspect that he might be here because he wants an unbiased opinion.
    if he goes to one of those SEO websites, they are likely sut going to try to sell him something.

but your right SEO is SOOOO Over rated. google filed a pattent on their method so i doubt that anyone is going to be able to guarantee any results at all. plus, some companies use rather aggressive tactics and it ends up getting your site banned. google made a public announcement some time ago that it had blacklisted companies taht were trying to skew its formula by creating dozens of fake websites that pointed to each other in an attempt to create false affiliations, false importance.
    there were several lawsuits over it.

or... after looking at his website, i suspect he is jsut trying to generate business and traffic to it.
    http://www.HawaiianHope.org
    Providing Technology services to non profit orgs, Homeless Shelters, Food Pantries, Clean And Sober Houses and more.
    To date we have given away over 900 free computers !

Quote Originally Posted by kropes2001
    ... or ...
    We could just unlink him, because his URL has little to do with the question.

Now back to the db connection of seo.
    Have a community? Have questions?

thanks, unlinking is obviously the best strategy

[learning how to mod from the master, one step at a time]

rudy.ca | @rudydotca
    Buy my SitePoint book: Simply SQL