This is interesting SPAM...

I don't know about you (well, I do because I have powers, but I'll get into that later), but I buy a lot of computer stuff online. Actually, I usually buy most of my stuff offline, but occasionall I will buy some stuff online, mainly software, but sometimes hardware. Well I found this site TreasureTrooper, and it helps me save money on a lot of the stuff I buy online, because it gives cashback on hundreds of different things and is affiliated with hundreds of different businesses. Cool, eh? You can save money from stores like,,, and other similar stores, and I think that's pretty cool.

This is actually kind of off-topic, but I recently saw a commercial for 1-800-Flowers, which must be another division of 1-800-4Memory, and I liked the commercial. Just saying.

So I've probably saved about $15 combined on all my purchases, and I haven't made that many buys, so it's pretty good. If you want to sign up for TreasureTrooper, please sign up through my referral link, which is:

I know many of the people reading this think it's spam because... well... I have a referral link! It's really a great place to save money, so if you don't want to help me out, remove the extention and just visit I'd rather you went to the referral link one, but I'd rather help out the community than benefit myself.

The Bottom of The Barrel
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaabi
    I know many of the people reading this think it's spam because... well... I have a referral link!
    Actually, I think it's spam because it's non-database advertising AND outside the marketplace forum.
    oh yeah... documentation... I have heard of that.

*** What Do You Want In The MS Access Forum? ***

Whoops! Well I'm sure a mod will be able to move it there, if that is possible. I'm sorry