This is interesting SPAM...

I don't know about you (well, I do because I have powers, but I'll get into that later), but I buy a lot of computer stuff online. Actually, I usually buy most of my stuff offline, but occasionall I will buy some stuff online, mainly software, but sometimes hardware. Well I found this site TreasureTrooper, and it helps me save money on a lot of the stuff I buy online, because it gives cashback on hundreds of different things and is affiliated with hundreds of different businesses. Cool, eh? You can save money from stores like 1-800-4Memory.com, Computers4Sure.com, Cyberguys.com, TechDepot.com and other similar stores, and I think that's pretty cool.

This is actually kind of off-topic, but I recently saw a commercial for 1-800-Flowers, which must be another division of 1-800-4Memory, and I liked the commercial. Just saying.

So I've probably saved about $15 combined on all my purchases, and I haven't made that many buys, so it's pretty good. If you want to sign up for TreasureTrooper, please sign up through my referral link, which is:

http://www.treasuretrooper.com/362

I know many of the people reading this think it's spam because... well... I have a referral link! It's really a great place to save money, so if you don't want to help me out, remove the extention and just visit http://www.treasuretrooper.com. I'd rather you went to the referral link one, but I'd rather help out the community than benefit myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaabi
    I know many of the people reading this think it's spam because... well... I have a referral link!
    Actually, I think it's spam because it's non-database advertising AND outside the marketplace forum.
    oh yeah... documentation... I have heard of that.

*** What Do You Want In The MS Access Forum? ***

Whoops! Well I'm sure a mod will be able to move it there, if that is possible. I'm sorry