Unanswered: Help! Need access app - willing to pay

I don't think this is a big deal. I'm just having a difficult time trying to figure it out and would rather pay someone to do it than spend anymore time on it.

I have a computer repair shop and need an access program to enter, print, and query my invoices. I currently do the invoices in word and file them by customer name. I think I need 2 tables, one for customers and the other for invoices. Attached is a copy of my invoice.

I need a form to enter the data and when entering the customer I would like to be able to select the customer from the customer table and if it's a new customer I'd like to enter the info on the fly.

I'll need a report to print the form as shown.

I'll need to query the customer table by first name or last name. I'll need to query the invoice table by customer last name, customer first name, or by date.

I have Microsoft Access 2002. If anyone is interested PM me with any questions.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails invoice.jpg  

Suggestion: (for your report) Design the report using the toolbox to duplicate your invoice ... Use the lines, textboxes and labels to mimic the exact layout of the invoice paying special attention to the font and point size used. What I do is print the report out and hold both it and the original form up to the light superimposing the one on the other matching everything up.
    Back to Access ... ADO is not the way to go for speed ...

Thanks to everyone who responded. I've found someone to help me with this and I think it will work out. Thanks again.