Unanswered: help with report

Hi, I have a report that is generated from a parameter query. I need to put the info on labels. The report works great. Here are my fields:
    Name , Date of Birth , Group # . I put in the parameter "Group#" and it pulls the rest of the info. However. there can be more than 1 "Name" under each group as in other family membersunder the same group #. The report runs fine but when I send the info over to labels (using labels within Access 2000, it wants to put each name on a different label. I realize that the database was designed (not by me) with different records under the Name field and thats why its seperating each record on a different label but how can make all 3 name records go on the same label? Thanks for any help!
    Junior

Help With Report # 2

If you read my problem on the previos thread, I want to add something. If I add the name field (using a text box) to the label a second time, then of course it will put the same name again so ... how can add the name field a second and third time but have it go to the next record for each addition name field? Thanks

Well the big problem I see with what you want what if there are 8 kids? Or 1 more than can fit on the label? What do you do? Answer this before trying to alter your report ...
    Back to Access ... ADO is not the way to go for speed ...