Unanswered: DB2 Error DSNE004E - Reason Code ' 00C50103'

I'm receiving this error message during IKJEFT01 program execution. This error occurs in step DSNTIAB of DSNTIJTM job (DB2 710 installation job). The DB2 subsystem is UP.

Somebody could help me ?

DSNE004E PROBABLE SUBSYSTEM ERROR DETECTED IN CSECT DSNECP10, SUBSYSTEM FUNCTION ESTABLISH EXIT, RETCODE X'0000004E', REASON CODE X' 00C50103'.

Regards

Look in the Messages and Codes manual for that error and reason code. If that message is not there, look in a z/OS error message manual.
    M. A. Feldman
    IBM Certified DBA on DB2 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows
    IBM Certified DBA on DB2 for z/OS and OS/390

Thanks, Marcus.
    I have already looked in DB2, TSO and z/OS error manuals, but I didn't find any tips about the reason of problem. This is a new installation, maybe I have made some mistake during installation procedures.
    If you have another idea, I appreciate your help. Thanks a lot.
    Alberto

Thanks, Marcus.
    I have already looked in DB2, TSO and z/OS error manuals, but I didn't find any tips about the reason of problem. This is a new installation, maybe I have made some mistake during installation procedures.
    If you have another idea, I appreciate your help. Thanks a lot.
    Alberto

it's a real nasty one.

Hello everyone,
    I encounter the very same problem as mentioned in this thread, took me almost two weeks to figure it out with our z/os sys admin.

again for clarification: DB2 Start up, the DIST address space give an error message and while operator commands are accepted - the DSN command proccesor abends with 00c50103 error.

the problem is cause by CONTROL/O, they have a subsystem that supresses JES messages and the subsystem definition for that system on IEFSSN00 must follow JES but be before other started tasks (specificaly DB2 definitions).
    that is why we did not encounter the problem when defining DB2 manualy via /SET SSI command.

Hope it'll help people in the future,

Uri Lifshitz.

now i can finaly get some sleep