Late Binding Technique

Hello everyone.can someone tell me about late binding technique?i've already found an article and journal about late binding technique but i'm not really understand the concept.can someone give me any simple example?or if you have any article about it?thx..

What is your development environment? (Programming Language, database, etc.)
    Lou
    使大吃一惊
    "Lisa, in this house, we obey the laws of thermodynamics!" - Homer Simpson
    "I have my standards. They may be low, but I have them!" - Bette Middler
    "It's a book about a Spanish guy named Manual. You should read it." - Dilbert

in the abstract
    latebinding - more flexible usage, slower to run, will lack some of the intellisense functions in the development environment, need to be a lot cleverer about design & error trapping

early binding - should be faster to run / instantiate, less flexible - ie can't / harder to switch objects / classes at run time.

whether you (or your users) will neccesarily see the benefits / disadvantages is a moot point.

but a lot depends onthe environment you are developing in
    HTH
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton

did you ever heard about OpenACS?

programming lang = TCL
    database = postgreSQL
    webserver = AOLserver

from healdem explaination, it's looks like early binding better than late binding.is there any existing system that implement late binding?

Any uncompiled format (vbscript, ASP) - these formats cannot have foreknowledge of the objects before run time. So - you can only use late binding with these. The gist is - if you can use early binding without any problems (e.g. DLL hell) do it.
    Testimonial:
    pootle flump
    ur codings are working excelent.