Interested in Angling??

Hi,
    How many people of you are really interested in angling? Not only deep sea fishing but in river and lakes.I really love it.Its a delicate job of retriving fishes out of the water,just like querying TSQL.:P Lot of patience and a lot of nerves...
    I am going out for angling today.Now I am checking all the gears and lines ...Today I will use a new bait....with lots of coffee and sandwiches..

I wish I should start a website relating to Angling.If you guys have some real dreadful, interesting things to tell plz speak out ....cool:
    Joydeep
    Last edited by rudra; 03-11-06 at 19:46.

Quote Originally Posted by rudra
    Hi,
    If you guys have some real dreadful, interesting things to tell plz speak out ....cool:
    Joydeep
    No Hunters here??...only coders

Today I will use a new bait....with lots of coffee and sandwiches..
    I've never heard of a fish interested in coffee, although a certain catfish that I know all too well could probably do with some coffee!

-PatP

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Phelan
    I've never heard of a fish interested in coffee, although a certain catfish that I know all too well could probably do with some coffee!

-PatP
    Hey Pat,
    that's for me,you missed that '...'
    well todays bait is made up of different species,and we don't catch catfish here,its a different type of salmon..
    Joydeep

If you get a chance, try either pike or trout... Salmon are certainly interesting, but you need to broaden your horizons a bit if that's all you've tried!

-PatP

I wish I should start a website relating to Angling.
    You could have some fun with that idea. Check out: Journey Mart and Fly Anglers Online for some ideas.

-PatP

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Phelan
    You could have some fun with that idea. Check out: Journey Mart and Fly Anglers Online for some ideas.

-PatP
    Oh no,some people has already done that in India .OK never mind Pat,I would do it in my style.You really seem to be a JACK OF ALL TRADE. u have all the infos and also about India..am impressed

Well,it was'nt a bad day, I got a catch weighed 5.4 kgs and a small one 400 gms.Three times my rode was taken into water and I had a great swim to fetch it back.One of friend was the winner with a 11.2 kg prize.
    Better luck next time.

Hi,
    How many people of you are really interested in angling? Not only deep sea fishing but in river and lakes.I really love it.Its a delicate job of retriving fishes out of the water,just like querying TSQL.:P Lot of patience and a lot of nerves...
    I am going out for angling today.Now I am checking all the gears and lines ...Today I will use a new bait....with lots of coffee and sandwiches..

I wish I should start a website relating to Angling.If you guys have some real dreadful, interesting things to tell plz speak out ....cool:
    Joydeep
    Hey Rudra!

I try and get on one BIG fishing trip each year with a few of my friends (though I had to miss last year's due to my wife's illness). Mostly we fish for sailfish, marlin, dorado, tuna, kings and wahoo using both traditional and fly tackle. We also do flats & estuary fishing - bonefish, permit, tarpon, etc. The best pace we've visited thus far (in terms of the larger fish caught) is Guatemala - but we've also been to Costa Rica, Florida, North Carolina, Madeira and South Africa to name but a few other destinations!

I started to keep an amateur-ish 'blog' of our trips at www.freewebs.com/wolstyles but this is now a little out of date as I didn't fish last year. It'll give you a taster of what we do, though! We book through a company called www.greatsailfishing.com who have treated us outstandingly well.

Cheers,

John

Quote Originally Posted by jstyles
    Hey Rudra!

I try and get on one BIG fishing trip each year with a few of my friends (though I had to miss last year's due to my wife's illness). Mostly we fish for sailfish, marlin, dorado, tuna, kings and wahoo using both traditional and fly tackle. We also do flats & estuary fishing - bonefish, permit, tarpon, etc. The best pace we've visited thus far (in terms of the larger fish caught) is Guatemala - but we've also been to Costa Rica, Florida, North Carolina, Madeira and South Africa to name but a few other destinations!

I started to keep an amateur-ish 'blog' of our trips at www.freewebs.com/wolstyles but this is now a little out of date as I didn't fish last year. It'll give you a taster of what we do, though! We book through a company called www.greatsailfishing.com who have treated us outstandingly well.

Cheers,

John
    I enjoyed your website,well the fishing season has just started in India now,and I am planning some good trip ahead.Hope to see you posting in this thread again....Enjoy man.
    Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
    - Sir Winston Churchill
    Joydeep

Thanks, Rudra!

I'm travelling to Ireland next month for a long weekend with my wife and son. Will rent a boat and have a couple of 'sessions' fishing for pike and salmon in and around Loch Derg. Starting to plan for Guatemala again sometime next February!
    If you're too busy to go fishing . . . . . then you're too busy ! ! !

Walleye. The end.
    oh yeah... documentation... I have heard of that.

*** What Do You Want In The MS Access Forum? ***

Hey Rudra, I know this an old post but I work at the Fishing Hall of Fame in Florida you can check our website at http://www.igfa.org, you'll find lots of interesting facts! we have offshore and inshore tournaments all over the world plus every year we have a hall of fame induction ceremony! that's all, happy fishing!

Quote Originally Posted by garp2100
    Hey Rudra, I know this an old post but I work at the Fishing Hall of Fame in Florida you can check our website at http://www.igfa.org, you'll find lots of interesting facts! we have offshore and inshore tournaments all over the world plus every year we have a hall of fame induction ceremony! that's all, happy fishing!
    Great site !! We need something like this in India too...
    Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
    - Sir Winston Churchill
    Joydeep