Arrow Unanswered: getting errors ..HS_ERR~1.LOG and ..hs_err_pid4294620743 (was "need help")

i am using windows 98 and i keep getting the desktop error ..hs_err_pid4294620743.. what the heck is that ? it only happens when i try to play on any gaming site, and the site shuts down . it comes up on my programs file as HS_ERR~1.LOG . i think it has something to do with the java virtual machine and it crashing or something . if this is true , can anyone help me fix it so i can play games on here again? thanks soo much!!!

getting errors ..HS_ERR~1.LOG and ..hs_err_pid4294620743 (was "need help")

if anyone can help me i would be so happy . i keep getting error ..HS_ERR~1.LOG on my desktop , also comes up as ..hs_err_pid4294620743 . what is this , and it happens when i try to access gaming sites , nothing .. it just closes . .. thanks for any help anyone can give me .

I have the same problem. Can anyone help please.

hs_err_pid4293991621

Hi, I too am getting the above error whenever I play on the www.Freegoodlot.co.uk games site. I have windows 98se, and everytime I go into this particular site to play a game, the game crashes, and the above error message comes up, and an error log file appears on my desktop.

Initial research shows that it could be a java related bug, since this game uses java. However I have checked my java - I do have the latest version with no updates outstanding.

Can anyone enlighten me as to how to stop this happening - is it because I have an older version of windows ????

Any help appreciated.

Lissy