Relationships Inquiry

Hello everyone, here is a sample of the relationships I have set up between partners, clients, vendors and their addresses. Could anyone please tell me if this is a good idea? my company has partners all over the USA as well as clients and vendors. I have to be able to answer questions such as: list all partners and clients in the State of TX. Should every clients, partners, and vendors have separate address tables? or one table with all their foreign keys stored in it work fine? I just don't know how efficient it is to have all the addresses in one table. How would I create a new record let's say to create a new client and address and have it populate the all_addresses and addresses tables, should I use subforms? Also can someone show me how to write a query that would give me all the client addresses for the state of TX using the setup I have attached. Thank you so much in advance for your help!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails relationships.JPG  

it appears to me (and i am by far no expert...in fact i am here reading and asking questions myself), but to me it makes sense to contain all information about clients, partners, and vendors in their own tables. i mean,

tbl_clients
    -------------
    clientID*
    clientName
    clientAddress
    clientCity
    ClientState

tbl_partners
    ----------------
    partnerID*
    partnerName
    partnerAddress
    etc.

tbl_vendors
    -------------
    vendorID*
    vendorName
    etc.

then select query all into one table if you want.
    scratch that fouth table altogether

Database Inquiry

Hey poison_chicken thanks so much for the reply, I really appreciate it. Attached is a sample model that I found and I think this is what I was trying to do. Because all the partners, clients and vendors that we deal with have multiple addresses throughout the country. Let me know what you think. thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails customer_addresses.bmp