Question Unanswered: Newbie needs to add video to Database

I am a Video Editor for a medium sized company. We want to take all of our Broll clips that are in .avi format (about 2000 avi clips) , and create a searchable database. I have a form designed where I would like to have a windows media player embedded into the entry form....and I would also like to have the search results come up with any results as controllable windows media players.

First, is this possible in Access 2000?
    Second, is this something I can do myself, or is it something I need to hire a freelancer to do?

Thanks for the forum...!!!!!

- Yes it's possible...
    - Yes...you can do it yourself....
    - What a Resource vacuume cleaner. Imagine 100 Windows media players popping up. Better off to display a list of clips then from this list select the clip to view in a single player (or did I interpret that wrong - most likely).

If you are up to date with things, you should have the Windows Media Player Control. Just pop it onto a Form. You can get really deep into this control. It can do an awful lot.

I attached to this post a very simple sample. Good luck with your project.

Attached Files Attached Files
    Environment:
    Self Taught In ALL Environments.....And It Shows!

Posting Video in Database

Thanks for the attachment....Im still trying to get my head around the database design....is coming but slow....I agree with your idea about having a drop down selector and that will point to the video that can play in the embedded video player...

Thanks again!!!