1) I have a stored proc that declares a cursor and pulls a set of records.
2) The stored proc is invoked through CLP (db2 –x call sp > outFile) and the resulting records are stored in the outFile.
3) In addition to storing the records, the invocation also stores the header/Status strings such as: Result set 1, ----------, Return Status = 0
4) I need to know if we could avoid outputting the strings: : Result set 1, ----------, Return Status = 0
5) I have tried –x already and it did not work. I also tried the –w and still have the problem.