Question Unanswered: Making Duplicate Entries?

I have created a stock database. Please see attached the front screen which allows users to book new items of stock into the database.

When you fill in the details in the form (frmbookinginstock) at the top and press "OK" the data is copied and makes 1 entry into the table (tblGoodsIn) below. This allows the user to check the information and build up a list of items. When everything has been entered the user can press "BOOK IN ITEMS" to copy the entries into my main stock table(tblStock).

Sometimes we may receive 10pcs of the same item (eg a cable - these do not have a unique serial number). When this happens I will enter "10" in the qty box and when you press "OK" I want it to make 10 entries in the table below!

Any ideas how I can duplicate the entries based on the QTY field? Cant think how to do it?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Front Screen.JPG  

What is your method for populating the GoodsIn table? Look at modding it to create your dup entries ...
    Back to Access ... ADO is not the way to go for speed ...

When you enter the data in the form at the top of the screen (frmbookinginstock), you populate a table (tblGoodsInTemp) with one record. When you hit "OK" an append query appends this one record into the table below (tblGoodsIn).

Can't work out how I would duplicate that one record based on the qty I have entered?

Ok ... Where are you invoking this query from? Where that is, put a loop in there running the query XXX # of times ...
    Back to Access ... ADO is not the way to go for speed ...