Question Unanswered: Dynamic generation of table name

I have a database that has some of its tables created at run-time, i.e., a table name is computed by a program and then the table is created, and the data - written to it. My program will have no trouble finding those tables but the end users will want to run queries using a DBMS client of their choice. They may simply want us to write them some predefined queries that they can execute in MSQuery to build Excel spreadsheets, or something like that.
    My question is: is it possible to put in the FROM clause of a SELECT statement anything other than a string describing the name of a table in the database, and more specifically, a sub-query? Let's say I have a table with a known name that contains two columns, and I want to use the concatenation of the contents of those two columns to build the names of some tables, which will then be used in the FROM clause of another SELECT statement. Is that possible and how can I do that? Thanks in advance!
    Kamen

Cool

For end-users: NO, for Developers you can use dynamic SQL.
    Maybe for the end-users you could create a synonym for these tables, for example: every time you create a new table, you could drop old synonym and create new pointing to new table.

The person who says it can't be done should not interrupt the person doing it. -- Chinese proverb

Bummer... That's what I thought, looking at the SQL documentation. I guess they can always use some "programmable" client, such as MS Access. Thanks, anyway.
    Kamen