Unanswered: Sending Access Report via Groupwise

I am trying to send employee leave reports via Groupwise. I am having no problem creating the email with the proper report attached for each employee. But I have all these open emails waiting to be sent. I have tried using SendKeys with no success. Any help would be appreciated.

Please post the code you're using to create the emails. If we can see how they're being created, we may be able to help. I use outlook and .send to send or .save to save a copy to the draft folder to be sent later.

strSubject = "Leave Report"
    strdocname = "RptDetailLeave"
    strRecipient = v_UserID

'Send report
    DoCmd.SendObject acSendReport, strdocname, "RichTextFormat(*.rtf)", strRecipient, , "", strSubject
    'Send Mail
    SendKeys "%s", "{TAB}", "{TAB}", "{TAB}", "{TAB}", "{Enter}", True
    'Delete Table for next report
    DoCmd.RunSQL "DELETE * FROM [TblDetailReport]"

Try

DoCmd.SendObject acSendReport, strdocname, "RichTextFormat(*.rtf)", strRecipient, , "", strSubject,,no

I tried testing the SendKeys action with a macro. I opened GroupWise using RunApp and then SendKeys to close. I got the following error:

The SendKeys action requires the Microsoft Access Utility add-In to be loaded. In searching the Microsoft website I can find no Utility Add-In for SendKeys. Is this no longer supported? Is there a substitute? I'm using Access 2000.

Any help is sincerely appreciated. I'm at my wit's end.

You shouldn't need send keys.

Did you try using DoCmd.SendObject acSendReport, strdocname, "RichTextFormat(*.rtf)", strRecipient, , "", strSubject,,no? If so, what happened?

I ended up an opened email for each record and I had to click send for each one.

SendObject is not working as advertised - the 'no' at the end is supposed to send the email rather than oping it for editing.

I haven't used Groupwise, but you may find what you need at http://www.mvps.org/access/modules/mdl0059.htm.