Unanswered: Problem With My Text Box Query

OK, i have a part of my database for linking clients to jobs. Once the job is chosen (from a combo box) you then choose a company (from a combo box). Then there is the person field. From the person field combo box you should choose a person related to that company, but i only want to see people from that company.

The only way i could get it to work was to change the row source to include a filter for the company. But this causes a probelm of whenever the form is opened it does not show all the names, only the names from the initially chosen company. If you click on a different company name the others disapear and show that one. How can i fix this?

I have wacked up a small database to show you what i've done and what it does.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hello NeRock!

Here it is, I think it is better now.
    Attached Files Attached Files

ok, thanks for that its getting better. but i really want the name to turn up in the details rather than the number. My lists become huge because i use the same text boxes with the same query's etc. for documents, tranmsittals etc.

i tried swapping the fields around in yours but it came up with the same result as what mine did ("disappearing" names)