Unanswered: Dynamic Option Buttons and Values

I am working on a Survey Application. There is a table of Questions, with a Unique ID named QuestionID.

Each Question may have from 1 to 5 possible multiple choice answers - these are in a related table named Modifiers.

I have a form linked to Questions that shows each question, with a continuous subform showing the possible answers frm the Modifiers Table.... I am also dynamically showing an option group for the number of possible answers... If there are 3 Modifiers, 3 Option buttons, if there are 5 Modifiers, then 5 option buttons, etc...

In the Modifiers table, there is a value for the selected answer, which differs from question to question, the value may be 1 thru 10

What I am not able to do at this point is dynamically set the value of the option button for question 1, 2, 3 etc to match the value entered in the Modifiers table

For Example

Question 1 - (Table = Questions - QuestionID = 1)

Answer 1 - Value 1 (table = Modifiers - QuestionID = 1 Value = 1 - sort = 1)
    Answer 2 - Value 2 (table = Modifiers - QuestionID = 1 Value = 2- sort = 2)

Question 2 - (Table = Questions - QuestionID = 2)

Answer 1 - Value 1 (table = Modifiers - QuestionID = 2 Value = 1 - sort = 1)
    Answer 2 - Value 3 (table = Modifiers - QuestionID = 2 Value = 3- sort = 2)
    Answer 3 - Value 5 (table = Modifiers - QuestionID = 2 Value = 5- sort = 3)

How can I dynamically set the Option Buttons to reflest the value in the Modifiers table? What I want to do is have an "OK" button run an append query to append the QuestionID and Selected Option Value to a table named Answers...

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks - AB
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails questions.JPG