Unanswered: Disabling Mouse Wheel?

Does anyone know how to temporarily disable the mouse wheel either in a specific form, or in the entire database? I don't want to disable the mouse wheel globally in the system, just in my application, or specific forms.

Provided Answers: 59
    did searching thsi site give you any clues
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton

the information I found in other threads was very useful for the local database. However, the issue I am currently faced with is how do I distribute this solution to a remote end user in a manner that is simplistic enough for a non-techie to follow? Unfortunately, not all users are going to be comfortable enough to save a .DLL file to the Windows\system32 folder, even with detailed instructions. i know it sounds ludicrous, but there are such users out there. I suppose I could write a batch file to automate the installation, or use the Developers Edition to package the end product, but I was looking for more of a simplistic, self-contained solution that could be delivered within a single database file.

Mouse wheel

There are a couple of good posts (recently) on this. Do a search on this forum for Mouse Wheel and I think you'll find a couple of good alternatives. I tried using the post which references a dll and an API call and it worked great but I think someone else also recently posted some code which doesn't reference a dll. Attached is what someone else posted - which references a dll and it worked great (just had to put the dll in the same folder of the mdb).
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Expert Database Programming
    MSAccess since 1.0, SQL Server since 6.5, Visual Basic (5.0, 6.0)