Red face Unanswered: split sentence into strings and progamaticaly insert these string

Hi all,
    Please have me. I'm stuck with one problem:
    Let's say that I have form "frm_abc" bound to table "abc" with 3 textboxes corresponding to fields: "word id" (auto increment), "sentence" (allowed null) and "string" fields.
    In this form, when I insert "Please go to the school" sentence into "sentence" field, the form will also programatically
    split this sentence into "Please" "go" "to" "the" "school" strings and insert auto these string seperately into "string" field, one string by one record.
    I can programaticaly split sentence into seperate strings but I don't know how to insert programatically these string into "string" at once.
    Pls help me. I need your help.

Provided Answers: 59
    i was with yopu right up to "I can programaticaly split sentence into seperate strings but I don't know how to insert programatically these string into "string" at once."

sorry I don't understand what you are trying to do.
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton

Thanks sorry for my unclear explanation.
    I mean is as follow:
    Assume that in this form have a "update" button, I typed "Please go to the school" into "sentence" field, then I press "update" button. This will perform following action:
    - Above sentence will be inserted to "sentence" field in "abc" table. => I can do it myself.
    - Above sentence will be programaticaly split into seperate strings => I can do it myself.
    - Seperate strings will be insert programatically into "string" field of "abc" table at one time. => I can not do it myself. Pls help me. Thank you.

Provided Answers: 59
    what you want to write each word separately to a table?
    you want to rebuild the words into a sentance?
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton