Unanswered: Business Objects?

Anyone familair with the term Business Objects ? I think it is some sort of software package. Anyone worked with it in relation to Access?
    Darasen

Provided Answers: 1
    oh yeah... documentation... I have heard of that.

*** What Do You Want In The MS Access Forum? ***

That is the same link I came across. When I was speaking with the recruiter who called me I asked if she meant the comapany that makes Crytal Reports (among other things) and she said it was something else.

I later spoke to some one else who was a bit more technical who confirmed that I was correct she meant Crystal Reports.

I was racking my brain bwecasue the first thing I thought was was VB objects.
    Oh well, should not be surprised given I spoke to someone else where who got confused between SQL the language and MS SQL Server.

Thanks.
    Darasen

There is a program called Business Objects. It is a query and reporting front end tool that can be used with a number of different db tables (including MS Access). I personally found it slow, inflexible and just a general PITA. Management had bought into it (they were dazzled by buzz words like 'slice and dice' and 'drill down') and I had the priviledge of taking the advanced training course. I haven't used it in a few years (management discovered the error of thier ways), but if you have a specific question I may be able to help.