Unanswered: Enlarging DMS TS

I'm working with DB2 UDB for Windows V8R1 FP3. I usually enlarge DMS tablespaces trough Control Center. For an specific DB it seems to work fine, but when I check 'free pages' in the output of 'list tablespace' this counter has not changed (but 'Total pages' and 'Usables pages' have been increased as I expected). To solve this problem I have to restore this TS with the 'replace existing redirect' clause and then everything is OK, but it's quite annoying and of course my TS is not available until the restore finishes(!!!)

Any suggestion?

TIA.

At db2cmd prompt, you could give the 'db2 list tablespaces show detail' to see the 'free pages'.
    HTH.

As I said in my question:

'...but when I check 'free pages' in the output of 'list tablespace'...'

I know how to get the 'free pages' counter. This is not what I'm asking for. Thanks anyway.

What I meant was to double check with db2cmd if the 'free pages' was same as that in Control Centre.
    HTH.

I don't know how to get the 'free pages' count from Control Center. I tought it was no possible? Do you know how to do it?

tia

How much was the space you have added. Whether you added a container or extended the tablespace. When you add a tablespace and if its in rebalancing mode then it will not update the free pages. This might take longer for large tablespaces... Can you please check it out...

Quote Originally Posted by ORSIPMP
    I don't know how to get the 'free pages' count from Control Center. I tought it was no possible? Do you know how to do it?

tia
    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...n/r0009976.htm
    HTH.