Unhappy Unanswered: Password Protecting a Form

Hello
    I have a multiuser Access 2002 database (4 users and a manager) which has a form where people fill in their job details. I have a command button on the form which opens another form which is for use by the manager only, to authorise certain jobs. At the moment anyone can click on the Authorisation command button to open the Authorisation Form. I need to protect the Authorisation form so that when the command button is clicked it prompts for a password which only the manager knows. Please can anyone help. Thanks.

Make a little password dialog form ... Or if you're using user accounts restrict the button access to only the manager's user id or don't open the form unless the user is the manager ...
    Back to Access ... ADO is not the way to go for speed ...

Hi
    How do you make a password dialog form? We don't use user security levels in the database as I find them too traumatic!!

Administrative login

You can maybe use the code in the attachment to make things easier for you so they don't have to enter a password every time they click the button. In the attachment, you would only need to add them to the Admin table.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Expert Database Programming
    MSAccess since 1.0, SQL Server since 6.5, Visual Basic (5.0, 6.0)