Unanswered: 2 Problems: OLE server? Input Mask?

Recently I have made a Access Database. Well, the database runs prefectly well on my computer, and most of the other users too. However, problems occur on certain user.

Problem 1:
    When user is inputting data in a field with input mask, his input location is fixed. We can only go to the next input location by pressing right arrow.
    For example, when we want to input 123 for a field with input mask "000"

Normal Result:
    1__
    12_
    Affected User:
    1__
    2__
    3__
    I have tried switch autotab on or off but just can't help.

Problem 2:
    One user has something wrong when communicating with the database server. Whenever he clicks button with macro/procedure, an error message prompts up:
    "A problem occured while microsoft access was communicating with the OLE server or Active X Control."
    I have checked with the Microsoft website:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/295824/en-us
    But it seems that there's nothing to do with NAV because we are not using NAV, and even if we disabled the anti-virus program. The problem is still there.

I just don't understand why the problems only occur in few PCs, while other 90% users have no these problems at all and their computer settings are almost identical. Please help. What can I do now....

I just don't understand why the problems only occur in few PCs, while other 90% users have no these problems at all and their computer settings are almost identical. Please help. What can I do now....
    Without being contrite, I can honestly say "Welcome to Microsoft". It is especially frustrating when something works 100% for 100% of users for many months and then suddenly stops working for some users, but not others.

For you input mask problem, try without the input mask and see if the problem persists. It may be one of those quirks that require reinstall of Acces on that PC.

The standard "hlp desk" response has some merit: is everybody on the same level of Access, ADO, MDAC, etc.?

Your OLE Server problem has a number of causes and most are fixed with a reinstall.

Good luck!
    tc