Unanswered: Crystal Reports 8.5 SQL Design. Urgent!!!

Hi, folks.
    I'm new using Crystal Reports, and now I have to deliver a proyect to the university in 25/03/2006. The application will be using SQL Server 2000, Visual Basic 6.0 and Crystal Reports 8.5.
    I need whatever informations.

Can you be more specific on what you want to know? "Whatever informations" covers a lot of territory.

(Also...I don't mean to sound mean, or like a grammar nazi, but "information" is already plural. You don't need to add an extra "s" to the end. It should be, "Whatever information".)

In general terms, you can create a VB6 application that lists available reports (perhaps in a ListBox or ComboBox). Once they select the report, you can fire a routine to invoke the Report.

You can either create the report with the datasource embedded in it, or you can push the data to the Crystal Report. (this depends on how flexible you need user input to be and/or whether you are most fluent in VB or Crystal for your Recordset generation... among other things.)

Then you can use the Crystal Viewer object to display the Report (using a VB command to call it).

Your question was VERY general, so the repsonse is very summary as well.

Sorry, I have to learn a lot of things.
    Thank for the english grammar correction.