Unanswered: Oracle Reporting Control

I apologize if this is the wrong place to post, but I've inherited some VB 6 code that's out of my area of expertise and it's left me a bit lost.

The program uses an "OracleReportingControl" that has all these simply lovely properties and functions, except that I have no idea what half of them do, and I can't find any sort of documentation anywhere.

The person responsible for this code seems to have fallen off the face of the earth, so I can't ask him, so are any of you fine knowledgable fellows familliar with this control? Possibly familliar enough to direct me to a book or some documentation?

Thanks.

Does that control have a "help" or an "about" method?
    Lou
    使大吃一惊
    "Lisa, in this house, we obey the laws of thermodynamics!" - Homer Simpson
    "I have my standards. They may be low, but I have them!" - Bette Middler
    "It's a book about a Spanish guy named Manual. You should read it." - Dilbert

It does have an "aboutBox" that identifies it as "Oracle Reporting ActiveX Control, Version 3.0.3.9" It directs me to www.oracle.com for more information, but my adventures in that website have proven fruitless.

I've never used this control. I did a quick google search, and found out a few things.

One. It was obsoleted by Oracle with version 9i databases.

Two: the help file html was broken. The file name, if you have it somewhere is r30xus.html

Hope this helps.
    Lou
    使大吃一惊
    "Lisa, in this house, we obey the laws of thermodynamics!" - Homer Simpson
    "I have my standards. They may be low, but I have them!" - Bette Middler
    "It's a book about a Spanish guy named Manual. You should read it." - Dilbert