We have a full time position to fill in the Falls Church, VA area.
The total package is almost too good to be true: relocation expenses; starting salary based on qualifications; comprehensive health, vision and dental ($1 per paycheck if you elect coverage for yourself); stock options; a vacation policy that is based on what you need as long as you get your work done and consult with your supervisor in advance; a flexible working schedule (employees generally start work about 9:30 am but you can customize your work schedule with your supervisor); a pre-tax savings 401(k) savings program where the employer matches $.50 on the dollar up to your first 6%; income protection (life insurance, short and long-term disability; supplemental life and long-term disability insurance; employee assistance program; maternity / paternity leave (8 to 12 weeks off at 100% pay, plus $500 of take-out meals at the employer's expense), and much more including a dress code "anything goes."
What is the client looking for?
• Someone who is ETL savvy, business savvy, and MS SQL Server savvy (all 3 or any 2 of these)
• Strong SQL skills
• Willing to relocate to the area
• 4-year degree
• U.S. citizen, GC or EAD holder
• Excellent English communication skills (written and verbal)
• Experience working with large customer databases (>1MM customers)
• Experience building, implementing and maintaining OLAP cubes (MS platform preferred but not a show-stopper).
• Can provide an access tier to non-OLAP data)
• Substantial ETL experience (DTS preferred but not a show-stopper)
• Additional details on request