Red face Unanswered: Need some Help ASAP with Charting Pleazze

Hello experts,

I was wondering if someone could help me limit a subset of a bigger record selection in chart form. What I need is to create 2 separate line charts on the same report. Let me describe. I am using crystal reports 9.0 Advanced and I have a report that shows data broken down by periods at the top. Lets call this summary data like

Current Week..................count of data for current week
    Year to Date...................count of data for yr to date
    Last 12 months............... count of data for Last 12 Months
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Now I need to graph 2 separate line charts. The charts are as follows.

1)Graph showing Last 12 Months of info broken down by month
    2)Graph showing the last four weeks of Data broken down by week

How do I graph both charts on the same report while the summary data at the top remains unchanged. There must be a formula I can chart on that takes the subset of data and then limits what is shown for each section. I do not want to use the record selection because this will limit the data being returned on the whole report and this is incorrect. The data is being returned via a stored procedure using oracle 9. Thanks again

Has anybody had a chance to look at this

Sorry to be a bother but has anybody had a chance to look at this. Can anybody provide any insight or lead me in the right direction. Thanks.

Sorry the question should be altered. All I need to know now is how to remove null values from displaying on the line chart. I currently have accomplished creating 2 graphs, one shwing last 12 months and the other 4 weeks. Now the 4 weeks one has on the x axis a line plotted for null values. I need to remove this and start plotting the graph at the start of a value(week) and not a null week. Thanks again.