Unanswered: report form problem

in my data base i have a report which runs well but it have some info missing which i cant get on the report. this data base sell tickets for a cinema if a show which does not go because noone came to see it it wont get on my report would some take a look. and tell me what i can do.
    i forgot to say which report =repEndOfDaySummary
    Attached Files Attached Files

In the future, mega1, please include your version of Access in your post, so those of us with a lower version won't waste our time.

Thanks.

sorry about that it was done in access 2000 and is run on 3 computers with access 2000 and 1 with access 2003

Second try

Here at work I use A2002, and I tried to open your db's. However, in the Data db all I was able to see was a form with a huge command box with the word "Exit" on it. Of course I pressed it, and it closed Access. In the Tickets3 db, I didn't even see that much, and I had to go into the file menu to find the exit, which I selected as well. Is something missing?

Sam

hold down the shift key to get into either the data one only holds the tables and one form which is the form you saw