Arrow Unanswered: Information required for appearance of multiple forms on taskbar

hi
    my problem is that when i open three or four forms simeltaneously my windows taskbar gets filled and thus give a very ugly look of the software. is there a way to merge all the forms over one another so that my taskbar is freed and use the window option in menu to switch between forms .

secondally i created an mde for my application.It gives me an error when i use it that "The Visual Basic For Application Project in the Database is Corrupt" and also i was concerned about updating a form or report after creating an mde.how will i manage that.. isnt there a way to just hide the form design option in mdb or any other software which can be useful

Any help will be beneficial

Thanks

is there a way to merge all the forms over one another so that my taskbar is freed and use the window option in menu to switch between forms
    In your main Access window:

Tools|Options|View|Windows In Taskbar - uncheck this option to contain all objects inside one Access application window in the taskbar.

i was concerned about updating a form or report after creating an mde.
    You can not edit or update objects in an MDE - the purpose of an MDE is to prevent such actions.

how will i manage that.. isnt there a way to just hide the form design option in mdb or any other software which can be useful
    In your main Access window: try Tools|Startup and you can control what is and is not visible when the DB is opened.

There is a way to bypass the startup options (which you will want to learn so you can get back in) and there is also a way to disable the bypass (which you will want to create a "back door" to get around if you use this feature). Info on this is in the forum.

good luck,
    tc