I believe it exist somewhere as a thread,but unfortunately i can't find it.
I want to migrate db from v7 to v8.2.To be allowed to do online reorg i remember i have to convert all indexes from type 1 to type 2.
1) How to covert type 1 indes to type 2 during reorg?
2) How to check type of specific index?
3) Am i have to convert (and how) indexes in schema SYSIBM,SYSCAT,SYSTAT and optionally ASN?
1. REORG INDEXES ALL FOR TABLE <TABLENAME> CONVERT
2. All indexes created henceforth will be type 2 indexes - after 1 is done for a table.
3. Don't think you need to be concerned about this.