Unanswered: ORA 00600 and ORA 00607

Hi Guys ,

I m Struggling with ORA 00600 and ORA 00607 in my java program now.

I have no idea what is happening.
    First, i run the export utility wizard in TOAD for Oracle then half way i cancel the job..

Since Then , Everytime i run my program which was written in java i always hit either ORA 00600 and ORA 00607 when running.

But i can connect and see tables and data using TOAD and i managed to init the connection using jdbc.

Any Idea?
    I have tried to restart the Oracle Server but to no avail.

Croatia, Europe
    Provided Answers: 4
    This is what Oracle says about those errors:
    ORA-00600 internal error code, arguments: [string], [string], [string], [string], [string], [string], [string], [string]

Cause: This is the generic internal error number for Oracle program exceptions. It indicates that a process has encountered a low-level, unexpected condition. Causes of this message include:

- timeouts
    - file corruption
    - failed data checks in memory
    - hardware, memory, or I/O errors
    - incorrectly restored files

The first argument is the internal message number. Other arguments are various numbers, names, and character strings. The numbers may change meanings between different versions of Oracle.

Action: Report this error to Oracle Support Services after gathering the following information:

- events that led up to the error
    - the operations that were attempted that led to the error
    - the conditions of the operating system and databases at the time of the error
    - any unusual circumstances that occurred before receiving the ORA-00600 message
    - contents of any trace files generated by the error
    - the relevant portions of the Alter files

Note: The cause of this message may manifest itself as different errors at different times. Be aware of the history of errors that occurred before this internal error.
    ORA-00607 Internal error occurred while making a change to a data block

Cause: An internal error or memory exception occurred while Oracle was applying redo to a data block.

Action: Contact Oracle Support Services
    Maybe someone else will have a better idea but - reading this - restoring a database seems to be a possible solution. Did you hug your backup today?