input array arr1 without defaults from sa_arr1
when (g_hotkey = F8_KEY)
1. How to pass in the F8 key values from the unix script written in korn shell to the Prog.4gl program?
2. How to pass in the array values arr1 (with 2 fields - ac and ac_name)
The possible input array to be pass in are as below:
2.1 Input array for 2 fields
account1 account name 1
account2 account name 2
account3 account name 3
and so on
2.2 Blank - do not pass in anything
My unix script (korn shell) will be something as below:
Assuming the sequence of my program input will be as below:
1. enter array value - account1, account name 1
2. press F8 ctrl-key to generate the report
What is the value of
1. How to pass in a set of <array input value> from the scripts?
2. what to pass in for <F8 ctrl-key>, so that the 4gl program can recognize it?
3. What if the 4GL program allow the input array to be blank, and user can just enter nothing and press F8-to process all records?
I will be glad if anyone can help me on this issue.
Thanks in advacne.
What about the following issues, can anyone provide any clue:
1. How to pass in a set of <array input value> from the scripts to an informix 4GL program?
2. What if the in the 4GL program, the input array are optional, user can enter value in the array or just leave the entry empty and press F8 to proceed with the process. In this case, how to pass in an empty array values from a script to an 4GL program? I am facing this problem and need resolution urgently, please.