Unanswered: display values from FORM to CRYSTAL REPORTS

hi guys,

i have a vb.net 2002 project which uses its built-in crystal reports as its reporting service. my records from the database displays well from my report but i have a minor problem, from the calling Form which populates the report, i have values which needs to be displayed in crystal report, my problem was how can i display a specific value from a Form object to crystal report.? what crystal report control will i use? i've tried to use text object to display the values from the calling form but i've noticed that i cant modify its value at runtime. is there any way i can display the said values to my crystal reports?

advance many thanks...
    Give me a place to code and i shall move the earth!

Hi coleone,

You can create the parameters in the report and pass the values from your FORM when you call the report.
    You can always have these parameters fields printed on the report.

thanks bro for the reply, but if i use parameter fields it will show another prompt before populating the report, i already created a window for users to choose on what records they want to see. this works fine but i need a way to display the selected value (from the calling form) to the report.

thanks again.
    Give me a place to code and i shall move the earth!