Hello all,

I currently have a position available that may suit your skill sets. Princeton Information Ltd. is a prime vendor for major financial firms in NY/NJ for both consulting and full time positions, including but not limited to Merrill Lynch, JPMorgan Chase, Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Credit Suisse, and HSBC. We are within the top 4 privately held IT Consulting Firms nationwide, and have approx. 1,000 consultants on billing.

Please send an updated resume in MS-Word format and let me know when the best time to contact you is.

Please take a look at the requirement below and let me know if you or someone you know would be a suitable candidate for this position.

This Major Financial Firm is seeking a Sr. Programmer Analyst who’s fairly heavy in Informix 4GL, ESQL, and C

Functional Title:
Sr. Programmer Analyst

Overall Experience:
04-06 Yrs.

Position Description:
Knowledge in Informix/4GL, C, ESQL/C, Java, JNI, understanding of asset management, back-office trade settlement system a plus. Must be able to work in fast paced environment. Candidate will be working on enhancing the existing portfolio system in the investment management division.

New York City

Estimated Duration:
6 Month +

Best Regards,

James Lew
Technical Recruiter
Princeton Information
2 Penn Plaza
New York, NY 10121
(800) 874-8292 Ext. 248
Fax: (212) 563-5919