Hello all,

I currently have a position available that may suit your skill sets. Princeton Information Ltd. is a prime vendor for major financial firms in NY/NJ for both consulting and full time positions, including but not limited to Merrill Lynch, JPMorgan Chase, Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Credit Suisse, and HSBC. We are within the top 4 privately held IT Consulting Firms nationwide, and have approx. 1,000 consultants on billing.

Please send an updated resume in MS-Word format and let me know when the best time to contact you is.

Please take a look at the requirement below and let me know if you or someone you know would be a suitable candidate for this position.

This position requires a senior level, hands-on database engineer. The ideal candidate will have extensive hands-on experience with DB2 UDB and will have a diverse background in database technologies and the architecture, design, development and optimization of large scale database implementations.

3+ years with DB2 UDB ESE with extensive current experience on v8.2 on LINUX platforms 5+ years experience with SQL 5+ years of solid relational database administration and engineering on MPP database systems Excellent SQL coding skills Hands-on experience with the IBM DB2 UDB development environment Proven experience in designing and configuring databases that scale in the terabyte range Excellent understanding of the effects of normalization and denormalization on data integrity and performance Proficient in UNIX scripting using Korn Shell, sed, awk and Perl Excellent analytical ability, strong consultative and communication skills Ability to work in a team environment

Best Regards,

James Lew
Technical Recruiter
Princeton Information
2 Penn Plaza
New York, NY 10121
(800) 874-8292 Ext. 248
Fax: (212) 563-5919