Smile Unanswered: Visual Basic 6.0 - Need help on DataGrid Coding

Hi everyone,

I wanted to know if someone can help me! I am working on Visual Basic. I am writing codes on data grid. To be able to show on my table all people who did make any payment selected by date. I need a code to active when the person doesnt process the payment and to transfer that to letters on Word. I hope I explain that properly. Chera@hotmail.co.uk Cheers

I am writing codes on data grid.
    If it's a datagrid, it must be bound to the recordset, so you aren't "writing" the data. You are loading the data and it is being displayed by the datagrid.

I would suggest that you post the code that you are currently using to connect to the database, load the recordset, and assign the datasource on the datagrid.

To be able to show on my table all people who did make any payment selected by date.
    When loading the recordset, add a WHERE clause to the SQL to filter the data so as to only display those records where the payment has not been made.

I need a code to active when the person doesnt process the payment...
    What person? The user? How and when do you want to do this? A clear, concise description is needed.

...and to transfer that to letters on Word.
    It's nice to be able to use word's mailmerge functionality. Set up a query in Access to only display those records in which the payment has not been made, and link that query to a mail merge letter in Word. Then, whenever you open that document, only the records in the query will be used for the letters. No programming required.
    Lou
    使大吃一惊
    "Lisa, in this house, we obey the laws of thermodynamics!" - Homer Simpson
    "I have my standards. They may be low, but I have them!" - Bette Middler
    "It's a book about a Spanish guy named Manual. You should read it." - Dilbert

Red face Need help to process bookmark from visual basic to Microslft Work

Hi everyone,

Thank you Loquin for your help I needed it. Cheers!

Hello,

I have a problem! Obviously I am not so good with Visual Basic. I have been stock all day to do Bookmark letters. I have my informatin on Visual Basic for the greeting, Name of Customers... as a text book. I inserted the codes for that but I think its wrong. Visual Basic dont recognise Bookmarks ("Name").Range.Text = txtName.Text. ...... Address, Town...
    I already put the bookmarks on word and did a query from accesss. I think it all a mess! Someone can help me? Cheers in advance x Chera@hotmail.co.uk