Working FTA is starting to get too easy! Time to refrsh my abilities with Dish Networ

Since 1996, I've been known as "1 Crazy Canuck" and became self-proclaimed Canadian political-activist lobbying and supporting the "Rights and Freedoms of Choice" to watch alternative TV [e.g. - BEV, Ditectv; and Dish Network - as being our alternative tv viewing providers].

I presently have had a Coolsat FTA receiver with next to know problems, Decided to look into learning the various methods for loading of Dish Network. . Besides, obtaining ISO programmer[s]...programs for Atmega 128 cards as well as the yellow cards;

Ok, I'll byte. How does Satelite TV fit in a Database forum?

-PatP

Database of dishes?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Phelan
    Ok, I'll byte. How does Satelite TV fit in a Database forum?

-PatP
    My bad?
    I used search engine to locate forums dealing with ISO programming for DN and this was one place listed :

http://dbforums.com/showthread.php?t=1094056

My apologies! No harm intended

I was just confused... Somehow the question seemed so "off base" for what we normally do here, that I couldn't figure out how it got here.

You stumbled across an archived post that was actually SPAM in a UseNet feed. It shouldn't have gotten here on DBForums in the first place, and it should never have been archived. It seems that a bit of housekeeping is in order!

I'll be very surprised if you get any response. There is very little discussion anywhere except the chat forum (sort of a digital "break room" for DBForums) that is not database focused. The chances of finding someone here with significant Satelite video experience is slim, although there are a few of us with experience on the data side doing things like VSA terminals, etc.

Sorry!

-PatP

...and we already have one crazy canuck as a member.
    If it's not practically useful, then it's practically useless.

blindman
    www.chess.com: "sqlblindman"
    www.LobsterShot.blogspot.com

NP!
    Mind if I stick around and do a little reading? Who knows where it'll lead? Still young enough to learn...only 59....not dead, yet! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Crazy Canuck
    ....not dead, yet! LOL!
    Why, I do believe that might be from Monty Python and the Holy Grail!

-PatP

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Phelan
    Why, I do believe that might be from Monty Python and the Holy Grail!

-PatP
    " Ah, I see, you be a movie buff, yourself? "

I don't have the time for movies that I once had, but I do enjoy them. Actually, when I was in college I was torn between tech theater and computers. Since health and family problems demanded a regular paycheck, I chose computers, but a large part of my heart has stayed with the theater.

-PatP