Thread: hello

hello

hello, i'm a student, and i will be consulting this page to make my presentation for logistics.

Greetings

Databases do figure into logistics. What kind of information are you hoping to find here?

-PatP

information

I'm hoping to find information on how databases are structured, on how programs and systems are made webbased, how networkinfrastructures are created and managed,...

All kinds of information about databases and their functions as you can see...

Wow. A big job, but you've definitely found a good place to start! Wander about, and enjoy yourself here!

-PatP

work

i got this link from somebody in the business, but in fact i don't know where to start looking for information on this forum.
    Any suggestions?

Pick one area of interest. Starting with too many will just overwhelm you.

Find an appropriate forum. You really want to stay "on topic" around here.

Dig in. Just start. Answer questions if you can (the fastest way I know to really solidify what you understand is to explain it for others). Ask questions about what you don't understand. See Brett's "sticky" post in the SQL Server forum for examples of how to post questions so that you are likely to get good answers.

-PatP