Unanswered: Getting SQLSSTATE = 42884 when creating and deploying Java UDF
I am a new bee and am trying out Java UDFs in UDB for the first time.
If anyone has implemented Java UDFs via Jars , could you please help ?
1) To start with, I'm taking sample files from /sqllib/java/jdbc viz., UDFjCreate.db2, UDFjsrv.java and Util.java into my local dir in solaris.
2) After compiling the java files with version 1.3.1 , jarred them
3) Used SQLJ.INSTALL_JAR sproc and gave the jar id "javaudf"
4) Also loaded file UDFjCreate.db2 into the database
5) I do see that the jar by name javaudf.jar gets created under /sqllib/function/jar/TEST/javaudf.jar (NOTE: My schema is TEST. And hence the location)
6) I also see that the function defined shows up in syscat.functions catalog table
7) But get the error below when calling the UDF from the command prompt (I do make this call when the current schema is TEST)
SQL0440N No authorized routine by name "SCALARUDF" of type FUNCTION with compatible arguments was found. SQLSTATE = 42884
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE SUGGEST WHAT I COULD BE MISSING HERE ???