SellingSource.com is the industry-leading developer of Technology Driven Marketing Solutions. We specialize in creating, managing and growing technology-based online marketing companies that deliver state-of-the-art software, services and infrastructure which produce exceptional financial results for our customers. Our unique site of marketing solutions, combined with a staff of talented industry experts, allows SellingSource.com to meet the diverse challenges faced by online marketers with ease. Find out how you can be on the cutting edge of technology where unlimited opportunities exist to grow and excel! As a member of our team, you will receive a competitive base salary, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401K, and paid-time off. In addition, we offer strong internal advancement and growth opportunities. The Selling Source is an Equal opportunity Employer. For more information visit us online at www.sellingsource.com
-Research and explore other database systems or alternatives (mysql cluster/partitioned tables, postgres, oracle, etc.)
-Database Administration (Backups, monitoring, upgrades, and schema
-Schema and DB Server design (file system type, star schema....)
-Quickly diagnosis server problems, and employ preventive measures to maintain high availability
-Continually create/test/implement performance and scalability improvements for queries,schemas and server configurations.
-Perform all duties listed above in high-volume multiple server environment
- Proficient in SQL (including MySQL-specific use)
- Experience in DB backup, recovery, schema design and optimization techniques.
- Experience with high volume MySQL database administration
- Troubleshooting and problem resolution skills with MySQL
– Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively with other staff members, to complete short and long term projects.
- Strong communication skills for interaction with other teams and departments
- Experience with MySQL replication (multi-master, master-slave)
- Experience specifically with Linux/MySQL administration (network, file system, memory and performance)
– Knowledge and experience in developing web based applications
-Post/Oracle experience -Perl fluency.